OK, today, I gave my 2nd presentation of the year at the University of Burgundy, France, on following topics.
- Lean Start-up Methodology
- General Project Management techniques, i.e. Waterfall, Agile, Lean, SCRUM
- State of Cloud Computing industry, latest news, i.e. mergers and acquisitions, the evolution of cloud computing platforms, coolest technologies, i.e. NoSQL, Functional Language, …
- Microblogging & Liberalization of communication mediums
- Methodology to manage risk
Yes, it was done in French again to a stadium of ~100 students. Since yesterday, I have shared with students my experience of starting company, and providing cool technologies to IT giants, i.e. Salesforce, Amazon, Oracle.
So, here is my presentation on SlideShare.